First of all, i have to sorry about my absence. But i regret with two new ones. Starting with this one, a risotto. You know that probably is one of my favourites dishes. And, in this case, i've decided to use dry-tomatoes to obtain a new one. I hope you like this recipe.
INGREDIENTS (for two persons):
- A glassful of rice.
- 2-3 mushrooms.
- 2-3 pieces of chicken.
- 6-7 units of dry-tomates.
- An onion.
- A quarter glasful of white wine.
- A handful of grated cheese.
- Olive oil.
- First of all, you have to dehydrate the dry-tomatoes.
- Once the dry-tomatoes were dehydrated, grind it in a little wine until you obtained a paste of it. Reserve.
- Cut the chicken and the mushrooms into little pieces.
- Fried up the chicken tighs and the mushrooms into a frying pan. Retire it.
- Cut the onion. Sauté it into a bowl with a little olive oil under a low heat.
- Once the onion were prepared, add the rice and remove it.
- Once the rice were loose, add the white wine, and remove until the wine were evaporated.
- Add water. I recommend double quantity of water than rice. Remove.
- When the rice were prepared, mantain the heat and add the dry-tomatoes paste, removing until it were completely mixed with the rice.
- Retire from the fire and add the chicken and mushrooms pieces.
- To serve, add a little grated cheese.
- Serve it!