And now, an experiment. I wanted to prepare a different dish of rice, with fruits, but not a salad. Starting for the selection of the fruits, we have too many options. Here we have the first one i chosen. Preparing with bananas and apples, and using to cook the rice a little strawberrie juice, the final result adquires a red dye, that marks the difference over any other kind of rices. So, let we go with the recipe.
INGREDIENTS (2 people):
- 200 grs. of rice.
- 200 grs. of strawberries.
- 45 grs. of raisins.
- 2 bananas.
- An apple.
- A cinnamon stick or a little powdered cinnamon.
- A little piece of butter.
- Cut into pieces the strawberries, and blend it with a blender. Reserve the obtained juice.
- Cut into pieces the bananas and the apple.
- Put a bowl under heat, and add the butter.
- When the butter were melted, add the pieces of banana and apple previously obtained and sauté it.
- When the fruits were a golden aspect, add the strawberries juice prepared in the first step, the raisins and remove the mixture until it begins to boil.
- When the mixture starts to boil, add the rice and remove it during 1-2 minutes.
- Add water to the mixture in little pieces, removing it until the rice were well boiled and the liquid disappeared.
- Let rest the rice during 15-20 minutes.
- Serve it!