INGREDIENTS (2 people):
- 200 grs. of elver.
- 1 clove of garlic.
- 1 chili pepper.
- 2 eggs.
- 2 spoonfuls of white wine vinegar.
- Pick up the clove of garlic and the chili pepper into little pieces. Fry it into a frying pan with a little oil.
- Add the elver, and remove it until it were well done. Reserve it.
- Crack one of the eggs into a separate recipient, while were boiling a little water with the vinegar.
- When the water were boiled, slide out softly the egg over the water. Let it boil during roughly a minute and a half, and retire with an skimming spoon. Reserve it.
- Repeat the same operation with the oher egg.
- Put the elver as the botton of the dish. Over it, put the eggs yolks, separing the egg white part.
- Serve it.