Today is the moment to review old dishes. This is my version about the so well knewn césar salad.
INGREDIENTS (2 people):
- Lettuce or a salads bag.
- 2 chicken steaks.
- 1 egg.
- 100 grs. of breadcrumbs.
- Grated cheese.
For the dressing:
- 4 spoonfuls of mayonnaise.
- 2 spoonfuls of olive oil.
- 1 clove of garlic.
- 3-4 spoonfuls of lemon juice.
- A little white pepper.
- Put the lettuce (or the salads bag) well washed as the base into the salad bowl.
- Boil the egg. Once the egg is boiled, pick up in littel pieces and reserve it.
- Pick up the chicken into little pieces, and fry it, until the chicken were well toasted.
- Add the breadcrumbs, the chicken pieces and the egg.
- For the dressing, mix up into a separate recipient the oil, the mayonnaise, the garlic well picked and mashed, the lemon juice and the white pepper.
- Dress the salad withe the mix prepared in the below point.
- Add the grated cheese, remove and serve it.