And now, something different. I saw this in another blog some time ago, and i want to share this with all of you. It's a simple hamburguer, so it's easy to prepare. I recommend to serve it with a guacamole sausage, as we prepare it here.
INGREDIENTS (2 people):
- A tuna tin.
- A half of a courgette.
- A half of a chive.
- 2 carrots.
- Olive oil.
- Soybean sausage.
- Pick up the courgette, the chive and the carrots. Put the pieces into water and boil them.
- When the pieces of vegetables were boiled, clean with cold water and drain them.
- Catch the tuna from the tin, and drain it.
- Mix up the pieces of vegetables and the tuna, and add a little olive oil (roughly two spoonful), a little soybean sausage (roughly a spoonful) and a little breadcrumb, mix all the elements to obtain a compact dough.
- This recipe it's for two people, so we cut the dough into two pieces and give them a hamburguer form.
- Finally, put the two pieces into a frying pan and fry them.
- Serve it.