This is very similar to this one. I only replace strawberries with blackberries, and the raisins with toasted sunflower seeds. The rest is the same. The only reason to publish it, is to demonstrate that with a simple change, you can have another dish. And maybe with another taste and properties. I hope you like it.
- Lettuce or a salads bag.
- A tomatoe.
- 2 or 3 ham slices.
- Roughly ten blackberries. It's a question of taste.
- 2 or 3 pieces of goat cheese.
- A handful of toasted and peeled sunflower seeds.
For the dressing:
- Apple vinegar.
- Olive oil.
- Put the lettuce (or the salads bag) well washed as the base into the salad bowl.
- Cut the tomatoe and spread over the lettuce.
- Over all, put the ham slices.- Cut into little pieces the goat cheese and spread over the recipient.
- Spread over the salad the blackberries, in an ornamental way.
- Spread over the salad the almond toasted and peeled.
- For the dressing, we spread a little oil over the recipient, and then, a little apple vinegar.
- Serve it.