INGREDIENTS (2 people):
- 2 potatoes.
- 1 egg.
- 2 tomatoes.
- 10-12 pickles.
- 8 sausages.
For the dressing:
- Olive oil.
- White pepper.
- Peel and pick up the potatoes into little pieces and boil them.
- Boil the egg and pick it up into pieces.
- Fry the sausages and pick it up.
- Once the potatoes pieces are boiled, serve them as the bottom for a salad bowl.
- Pick up the tomatoes, the olives and the pickles into pieces.
-Then, add the pieces of tomatoes, pickles, olives and sausages over the potatoes pieces into the salad bowl.
- Now we prepare the dressing for the salad. Mix up an olive spoonful with two mayonnaise spoonfuls and a little white pepper, and move it.
- Put the dressing over the salad, and serve it.