INGREDIENTS (2 persons):
- 3-4 chicken steaks (depending on the weight).
- 2 tomatoes.
- A little handful of pistachios.
- A little handful of little pieces of toasted bread.
- Lettuce or a salads bag.
For the chicken and tomatoes marinade:
- Raspberries balsamic vinegar.
For the guacamole:
- 1 avocado.
- Lime juice (it could use also lemon juice).
- 1 tomatoe.
- A olive oil spoonful.
- A garlic.
- 1 jalapeño chile or 1 chilli pepper (optional).
- 1/2 cumin little spoonful.
- 1 or 2 sticks or fresh cilantro.
- Pepper and salt.
- Clean up the chicken steaks and cut them into little pieces, Limpiar y trocear los filetes de pollo en pequeñas porciones, putting them into a bowl. Cover it with raspberries baslamic vinegar and let it during almost two hours before the preparation.
- Clean up the tomatoes and cut them into little squares, putting them into a bowl with the pistachios. Cover it with raspberries baslamic vinegar and let it during almost two hours before the preparation.
- Into a bowl, clean and serve the salads bag (or the lettuce) as a base.
- Dry the tomatoes squares separate them from the pistachios, and share them out over the salad bowl.
- Dry the chicken pieces as dry as we can, and put them into a frying pan with a little olive oil. Keep into the frying pan until they were toasted and the liquid were evaporated. Share them out over the salad bowl.
- Share the pistachios out over the salad bowl.
- Share the marinade resting vinegar out over the salad bowl.
- Share the toasted bread pieces out over the salad bowl.
- Prepare the guacamole(1) and share it over the salad bowl.
- Serve it.
Preparing the guacamole(1):
Break the avocado into half, take the seed out and, with a spoon, extract the avocado meet, putting them into a bowl.
- Mix into the recipient the lime (or limon) juice.
- Put the little olive oil spoonful.
- Put the tomatoe cutted into little pieces.
Put the garlic cutted into little pieces, the jalapeño (or the chilli pepper) well cutted, the comino, the cilantro cutted, the pepper and the salt.
- With a fork, smash the avocado meet and make a paste with the mix.
- Probe it and adapt it to our tastes.