Today is for the rices. A rissotto? Yes, but using vegetables. We are going to prepare a vegetal rissotto, delicious and healthy. I hope you like it.
- 100 grs. of mushroom.
- 2 carrots.
- 1 spring onion.
- 100 grs. of spinachs.
- 1 stream of white wine.
- 75 grs. of parmesan grated cheese.
- Olive oil.
- Cut the carrots in little pieces.
- Fill a saucepan with water and boil it. When the water was boiling, put the spinachs and the carrots into the saucepan. Wait from 3 to 5 minutes. Get the spinachs and the carrots, and drain it well.
- Cut the spring onion and the mushroom in little pieces.
- In a saucepan, put a little olive oil and fry lightly the spring onion and the mushrooms. After a minute, put the spinachs and the carrots too.
- Once the vegetables are well fried lightly, add a stream of white wine and raise the temperature until the alcohol was evaporated.
- Once the alcohol was evaporated, add the rise moving slowly.
- Put the water, ladle by ladle, as level goes down, moving slowly and repeatedly.
- When the rice was al dente, quit the saucepan from the fire, add the cheese and move until it was mixed with the rice. Cover the saucepan with a cloth over five minutes.
- Serve inmediatly.