A very simple and light salad, perfect to accomplish with, in example, croquettes, a steak fillet, ...I hope you like this...
- Lettuce or a salads bag.
- A tomatoe.
- Roughly ten strawberries. It's a question of taste.
- 10-15 raisins.
- Brie Cheese.
For the dressing:
- Apple vinegar.
- Olive oil.
- Put the lettuce (or the salads bag) well washed as the base into the salad bowl.
- Cut the tomatoe and spread over the lettuce.
- Spread the raisins over the recipient.
- Pick the strawberries up into four pieces, and spread over the recipient.
- For the dressing, we spread a little oil over the recipient, and then, a little apple vinegar.
- In the other hand, cut the brie-cheese into pieces and put into the frying pan until the cheese pieces look toasted.
- Spread the toasted pieces of cheese over the recipient, and remove it over the salad.
- Serve it.
- We can use cherries instead of the strawberries.