And we are already in the strawberry week. Now, we have to prepare a simple salad with strawberries and ham.
- Lettuce or a salads bag.
- A tomatoe.
- 2 or 3 ham slices.
- Roughly ten strawberries. It's a question of taste.
- 2 or 3 pieces of goat cheese.
- 10-15 raisins.
For the dressing:
- Apple vinegar.
- Olive oil.
- Put the lettuce (or the salads bag) well washed as the base into the salad bowl.
- Cut the tomatoe and spread over the lettuce.
- Spread the raisins over the recipient.
- Over all, put the ham slices.
- Cut into little pieces the goat cheese and spread over the recipient.
- Pick the strawberries up into four pieces, and spread over the recipient.
- For the dressing, we spread a little oil over the recipient, and then, a little apple vinegar.
- Serve it.