- In caloric value, dry-tomatoes contain more calories than naturals. Dry-tomatoes contain 213 calories/100 grs.
- Dry-tomatoes are full of vitamin A. Contain 833 mcgs/100 grs.
- Provide a powerful element against prostate cancer, the lycopene. Concretely, 5,51 mgs/100 grs.
- They're not so good for persons with hypertension. The dry-tomatoes contain sodium in a proportion 266 mgs/100 grs.
- The dry-tomatoes also provides potasium, an extra strength for the muscles. Contain 1560mg/100 grs.
- Magnesium is alson in dry-tomatoes in a proportion 81mg/100 grs.
Friday, 20 September 2013
Dry tomatoes: a "delicatessen"
Today i'm going to use dry-tomatoes to cook, and i want to talk about the dry-tomatoes properties because are not the same as for natural tomatoes.