INGREDIENTS (2 people):
- 8 eggs.
- 2 pieces of sliced bread.
- 250 grs. of butter.
- 4 slices of bacon.
- 1/2 lemon juice.
- The first we must prepare, is the "dutch sausage". Melt the butter over low heat. When it was prepared, retire the white part of the melted butter and reserve it.
- Put a pan plenty of water over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, retire 4 egg yolks into a different recipient, and put over the pan with the water, as a double boiler, while we beat it.
- Add the melted butter slowly while we're still beating the eggs yolks until the mix were thicken, adding finally the lemon juice. Reserve it.
- Now, taking advantadge of the boiled water, we're going to poch the 4 remaining eggs. Add a little vinegar to the boiled water and, one at a time, break the 4 eggs and, slowly, slide its into the boiled water, retiring it when it were well poched. Reserve it.
- Pass the 2 pieces of sliced bread over a frying pan, to get two toasted bread.
- Pass the 4 slices of bacon over a frying pan. Reserve it.
- To serve, put the 2 pieces of toasted bread. In every piece, put two slices of bacon and 2 poched eggs, sliding a little "dutch sausage" over it.
- Serve it.