Now, i want to share with you the recipe of this salad. Some time ago, i heard about a salad prepared by americans in the "Thanksgiving day", using cranberries. It's very simple, and it serves as a starter. An advice about the use of the cranberries. In the original recipe, they used dry cranberries. I prefer to use fresh cranberries. It's a question of tastes, but you can use either dry or fresh cranberries.
INGREDIENTS (2 persons):
- Lettuce or a salads bag.
- 200 grs. of cranberries.
- 100 grs. of croutons.
- 100 grs. of walnuts.
- A little goat cheese (optional).
For the dressing:
- 2 spoonfuls of modena balsamic vinegar.
- 4 spoonful of olive oil.
- 1 spoonful of honey.
- 1 little spoonful of dijon mustard.
- A little white pepper.
- Put the lettuce (or the salads bag) well washed as the base into the salad bowl.
- Clean up and put into the bowl the cranberries.
- Add the croutons, the walnuts and the goat cheese (if you decide to use it).
- For the dressing, mix into a separate recipient the olive oil, the balsamic vinegar, the honey, the mustard and the white pepper.
- Dress the salad with the mix prepared in the previous point, and serve it.