Today i'm willing to innovate. We're going to prepare a raw mushrooms salad. But, we're going to dress it with something that we know well how to prepare: the lemon sauce (or orange sauce) chinese. If we add to this mix, little pieces of chicken toasted, the final result can be delicious.
INGREDIENTS (2 rations):
- 3-4 chicken steaks (depending on the weight).
- 8-10 mushrooms.
- A littel handful of peeled and rolled almonds.
- A little handful of little pieces of toasted bread.
- Lettuce or a salads bag.
For the chicken and mushrooms marinade:
- Lemon (or orange) juice.
For the lemon (or orange) sauce:
- 10 lemon (or orange) juice spoonfuls.
- 4 white wine vinegar or apples vinegar spoonfuls.
- 6 sugar spoonfuls.
- 8 cold water spoonfuls.
- 2 complour spoonfuls.
- Clean up the chicken steaks and the mushrooms, and put them into a bowl. Cover it with lemon (or orange) juice. Let them marinade during the previous night.
- Into a salad bowl, clean and serve the salads bag (or the lettuce) as a base.
- Dry the chicken and mushrooms pieces, and reserve them.
- Put into the frying pan, with a little olive oil, the chicken pieces. Fry the chicken pieces until they were well toasted and the liquid were evaporated. Share them out into the salad bowl .
- Share the mushroom pieces out over the salad bowl, in an ornamental way.
- Share the toasted bread pieces out over the salad bowl.
- Taking advantadge of the frying pan heat, toast the almond pieces and share them out over the salad bowl
- Prepare the lemon (or orange) sauce, in the way as we prepare in this recipe.
- Dress the salad with the lemon (or orange) sauce.
- Serve it.